The Reventon 360° Diffuser is an over plate for the Reventon Fan Coil Unit Heaters with EPP Casing and they enable the airflow to be dispersed in a series of different directions in your warehouse, factory or industrial premises. Primarily recommended for ceiling mounting.
A fan coil unit heater is a simple device made up of a heating coil through which hot water is pumped and a fan which is fitted behind it to blow air across the coil, taking the heat from the coil and heating the space in which the unit heater is fitted.
Fan Coil Unit Heater (EPP Casing) – Downloads:
Click above links to open on a new page or alternatively, right-click on your mouse and select ‘save link as…’
The Reventon Fan Coil Unit Heater with EPP Casing is constructed with the following components:
Casing is made of expanded polypropylene. Shortened to EPP, this recyclable moulded foam has a unique list of properties that would be difficult to find in any other material:
- Impact absorption – good shape recovery and damage resistance. Makes damage during installation less likely
- Structural strength – High strength, load bearing properties
- Lightweight – The reduced weight of these heaters also eases installation
- Thermal Insulation – The heat goes into the work space, not into the casing.
- Sound deafening – Reduces noise and vibration.
- High resistance – resistant to most chemicals including lubricants and oils.
The Reventon 360° Diffuser comes with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty