Showing all 2 results
Honeywell T6360 Room Thermostat£19.99 Excl. VAT
Reventon Destratification Fan HC-3S 5100m3/hr£248.82 Excl. VAT
Destratification Fan Technical Details:
Destratification Fan – Downloads:
Click above links to open on a new page or alternatively, right-click on your mouse and select ‘save link as…’
Casing is made of expanded polypropylene. Shortened to EPP, this recyclable moulded foam has a unique list of properties that would be difficult to find in any other material:
- Impact absorption – good shape recovery and damage resistance. Makes damage during installation less likely
- Structural strength – High strength, load bearing properties
- Lightweight – The reduced weight of these heaters also eases installation
- Thermal Insulation – The heat goes into the work space, not into the casing.
- Sound deafening – Reduces noise and vibration.
- High resistance – resistant to most chemicals including lubricants and oils.
Round 360° degrees diffuser:
Cover plate made of galvanised steel. It allows an even air flow within the environment it has been installed in.
Axial Blowing Fan
The fans are enclosed behind a protective grid made with strong galvanised steel wire. Fan blades are constructed with strong lightweight steel. The motor is accredited up to safety standard IP54. Highly efficient 3 stage motors with a current rating of 1.08A.
We also stock a range of accessories for these destratification fans including:
- Rotary Mounting Brackets– Allow the destratification fan to be ceiling mounted or wall mounted with a choice of setting the unit heaters at an angle 45, 60 or 90 degrees. Units can be rotated to any angle horizontally.
- Speed controllers – the 3 stage motors can be wired to run at a fixed slow, medium or fast speed. We have a range of speed controllers that can provide variable speed control (either 3 or 5 speed) and can be used to control individual units or multiple devices.
Our destratification fan comes with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty