37kW Reventon Fan Coil Unit Heater
This 37kW Reventon Fan Coil Unit Heater can be wall or ceiling mounted in high-ceilinged commercial units, industrial spaces, warehouses, factories, schools, restaurants and many other retail outlets.
A fan coil unit heater is a simple device made up of a heating coil through which hot water is pumped and a fan which is fitted behind it to blow air across the coil, taking the heat from the coil and heating the space in which the unit heater is fitted.
The 37kW Reventon Fan Coil Unit Heater with Steel Casing is constructed with the following components:
Casing is made of galvanised steel. Powder coated in attractive colours.
The heating coil is constructed using copper and aluminium. Designed to work with temperatures up to 110 °C and a very high maximum pressure of 16 bar. Connections to the heating coil are ¾”. Depending on the output of the heating unit the coils can be set in units of 1, 2 or 3 rows.
Axial Blowing Fan
The fans are enclosed behind a protective grid made with strong galvanised steel wire. Fan blades are constructed with strong lightweight steel. The motor is accredited up to safety standard IP54. Highly efficient single stage motors with a current rating of 0.42A – 0.82A depending on the heater size. All models are fitted with single phase fans.
The front louvres made of galvanised steel. Power coated in colours to give an attractive contrast to the unit casing. These louvres are adjustable and can be adjusted to help fine tune the direction of the heated air flow.
We also stock a range of accessories for these fan coil unit heaters including:
- Rotary Mounting Brackets – Allow the unit heaters to be ceiling mounted or wall mounted with a choice of setting the unit heaters at an angle 45, 60 or 90 degrees.
- Fixed mounting bracket can be used to fix the unit heaters to the ceiling or wall. Solid, durable construction.
- Speed controllers – the 1 stage motors can be wired to run at a fixed fast speed. We have a range of speed controllers that can provide variable speed control (5 speed) and can be used to control individual units or multiple devices.
- Thermostats and timers – our range of thermostats and timers give control over when the units are running and temperature control of the heating zone.
- 2 Port Zone Valves – These are fitted to the pipework before the heaters so that the flow to the heating coil is shut off when the units are not operating. If a zone valve is not fitted the fan coils will be able to generate heat, even when the fans are witched off (this won’t happen if the main heat generator is switched off)
All Steel Cased Fan Coil Unit Heaters come with a 24 month manufacturers warranty