Farmer Fan Coil Unit Heater
This Farmer Fan Coil Unit Heater can be wall or ceiling mounted and is suitable primarily for the food production or farming industry as well as high dust or chemical environments.
A fan coil unit heater is a simple device made up of a heating coil through which hot water is pumped and a fan which is fitted behind it to blow air across the coil, taking the heat from the coil and heating the space in which the unit heater is fitted.
The Reventon Farmer Fan Coil Unit Heater with EPP Casing is constructed with the following components:
Casing is made of expanded polypropylene. Shortened to EPP, this recyclable moulded foam has a unique list of properties that would be difficult to find in any other material:
- Impact absorption – good shape recovery and damage resistance. Makes damage during installation less likely
- Structural strength – High strength, load bearing properties
- Lightweight – The reduced weight of these heaters also eases installation
- Thermal Insulation – The heat goes into the work space, not into the casing.
- Sound deafening – Reduces noise and vibration.
- High resistance – resistant to most chemicals including lubricants and oils.
The Farmer Fan Coil Unit Heater is equipped with a new LCE coating that includes an anti-bacterial layer
Advantages of the LCE Coating:
- Improves unit heater longevity in aggressive environments.
- The antibacterial layer prevents development of bacteria inside the
- The LCE coating will not affect unit heaters capacity.
- LCE coating is strongly bonded to the unit heaters surface.
- Additionally, the LCE coating elastic layer allows for thermal dilatation of the coil without any cracking.
Farmer Fan Coil Unit Heater Technical Details:
The heating coil is constructed using copper and aluminium. Designed to work with temperatures up to 120 °C and a very high maximum pressure of 16 bar. Connections to the heating coil are ¾”. Depending on the output of the heating unit the coils can be set in units of 1, 2 or 3 rows.
Axial Blowing Fan
The fans are enclosed behind a protective grid made with strong galvanised steel wire. Fan blades are constructed with strong lightweight steel. The motor is accredited up to safety standard IP54 and IP65. Highly efficient 3 stage and 1 stage motors with a current rating of 1.08A to 2.0A depending on the heater size.
The front louvres are constructed of polypropylene. These louvres are adjustable and can be regulated to help fine tune the direction of the heated air flow.
Farmer Fan Coil Unit Heater Accessories:
We also stock a range of accessories for these fan coil unit heaters including:
- Rotary Mounting Brackets – Allow the unit heaters to be ceiling mounted or wall mounted with a choice of setting the unit heaters at an angle 45, 60 or 90 degrees. Units can be rotated to any angle horizontally.
- Speed controllers – The 3 stage motors can be wired to run at a fixed slow, medium or fast speed. We have a range of speed controllers that can provide variable speed control (either 3 or 5 speed) and can be used to control individual units or multiple devices.
- Thermostats and timers – Our range of thermostats and timers give control over when the units are running and temperature control of the heating zone.
- 2 Port Zone Valves – These are fitted to the pipework before the heaters so that the flow to the heating coil is shut off when the units are not operating. If a zone valve is not fitted the fan coils will be able to generate heat, even when the fans are witched off (this won’t happen if the main heat generator is switched off)
All EPP cased Fan Coil Unit Heaters come with a 24 month manufacturer?s warranty